I’ve been with CFB for 2 years+ now & it’s honestly impossible to quantify how the insanely positive culture of the gym has impacted my life… From the mates I’ve made to my impeccable fitness improvements, CFB has always been a place I’ve felt comfortable to be me.
I’ve been given opportunities to challenge my own ideas of health and fitness, always bettering myself and equally I have shared in everyone else’s massive improvements.
It was my first adventure into the fitness world, but I’m confident anyone could walk in; either to begin their fitness journey or continue toward their goals. You can be yourself and expect to be supported, coached and improve with CFB and I think that is the most important part of any fitness journey.
Back squat: 80kg
Front squat: 50kg
Strict press: struggled with 30kg!
Power clean: 40kg
Squat clean: 50kg
Power snatch: Struggled with barbell.
Full snatch: Struggled with barbell.
Overhead squat: Struggled big time with barbell.
Back squat: 130kg
Front squat: 120kg
Strict press: 55kg
Power clean: 95kg
Squat clean: 107kg
Power snatch: 70kg
Full snatch: 82.5kg.
Overhead squat: 90kg
- I train 4-6 times a week.
- Love recovery sessions in the spa/ocean + massages.
- Spend lots of time on the foam roller at home.
- Eat constantly, but don’t limit my diet in anyway. I like a cheeky beer.
- Current goal is to become a stronger athlete, so, spending more time behind a squat rack in addition to training at a high intensity.